SALES MANAGEMENT TEAM
JOHN REILLY, Industrial Management Sales
- How long have you been an employee of WNS?
- I first joined the Blue Team in 1995. I worked here for 3-1/2 years and was hired away by a demolition company where I stayed for 3 years. I returned in 2002.
- What is your work experience?
- I have had a well rounded experience since joining the Blue Team. I started as an order puller. I then made a move to yard foreman and then inside/outside sales in our HVAC department. I returned to the company in 2002 and went through an abbreviated internship where I worked briefly in every department and every branch.Upon completion of the program I Took over the management of receiving, yard service, inside order pullers, graveyard and swing shifts . I was fortunate to be able to make a move into Industrial sales in 2004. Since that time I have worked at both inside and outside sales and managed the western part of the state since 2007. I had held that position until I was promoted in 2011 to the position of Industrial Sales Manager.
- Any work related accomplisments you are proud of?
- I am most proud of the accomplishments of the progress made in the Industrial market by all the team members. Through hard work and teamwork the Industrial Division had grown to be an important cog in the Blue Team machine.
- Education background?
I attended the University of New Mexico on a football scholarship for 1 year. I transferred out to Cal State Fullerton where I played 3 years of volleyball and graduated with a B.A degree in American Studies.
- What is the best part of being a member of the Blue Team?
It is so easy to represent a company that is so dedicated to making a difference in the community. Their charity , work ethic , and commitment to taking care of our customers is second to none.
- What does teamwork mean to you?
Teamwork is the core of the structure at WNS. Having teammates that are not only committed to serving the customer but they are also friends with each other. This continues on as our customers have also become our good friends as well.