SALES MANAGEMENT TEAM
JEFF MECCA, Kitchen & Bath Showroom
- How long have you been an employee of WNS?
- Since 1997
- What is your work experience?
- Showroom Sales Associate with Western Nevada Supply
- Co-manage the showroom
- Showroom mananger and Decorative Plumbing Product Manager
- Any work-related accomplishments you are proud of?
With help from a team of people we have opened two additional showrooms since 2005 - Truckee, Califonia and Carson City, Nevada. All of the showrooms
display some of the finest decorative plumbing available. Our experienced showroom teams put customer service first.
- Any awards, recognitions, community volunteering?
- 5 years at the Sky Tavern Jr. Ski Program, Youth Group Chaperone, AYSO Soccer Volunteer
- Certificates of Completion including: Bain Ultra University, Rhol Sales Training, Pearl Wellness Experience, The key to Sales Success
- Education background?
Citus College in Azusz, CA.
- What is the best part of being a member of the Blue Team?
Working for a family who is truly passionate about the business, the people they employ, and the community they give back to. The owners and management team lead by
example and employees are proud to say they're part of the Blue Team.
- What does teamwork mean to you?
Teamwork means creating an environment where employees help one another reach their maximum potential. This starts with the team leader getting everyone on
the team team to understand that a team accomplishment is much more rewarding for everyone, than any individual accomplishment.