SALES MANAGEMENT TEAM
CHARLIE BLAIR, BRANCH GENERAL MANAGER
- How long have you been an employee of WNS?
- I have been at Western Nevada Supply for 16 years
- What is your work experience?
- Receiving dock
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Irrigation Sales
- Susanville Branch Manager
- Carson City Branch Sales
- South Lake Tahoe Branch Manager
- Carson City Branch Manager / Territory Manager
- Elko Branch Manager / Territory Manager
- Branch General Manager
- Any work-related accomplishments you are pround of?
I am proud to say that I have been involved in just about every department of Western Nevada Supply at one time or another.
- Any awards, recognitions, community volunteering?
- I have completed the Pacific Institute Training.
- Education background?
- High School Education
- School of Hard Knocks. Construction trade since I was 15 years old, a short 2 year stop with the family business then on to Western Nevada Supply.
- What does teamwork mean to you?
People working together to acheive a common goal. Here at Western Nevada Supply teamwork has become a way of life.
It is a great feeling to know you have the support of each and every employee and they all have the same goal in mind.